Yes, I missed my deadline for a diary again this week. Let’s be clear though – we are still working hard on the game and making tons of progress!
Here are some things we’ve been working on lately:
- A new system for equipping characters to replace the ones I talked about last week.
- Quests (I’ll talk about what these are soon).
- The algorithm for allocating loot by level, rarity and type.
- A structure for all our remaining adventures so we can see exactly what we still need to build, including a final list of monsters.
- Fleshing out our card list to fill holes and gaps.
- Complete art for all our cards.
Given the last two of those items, I thought it might be fun to show you some of our new card illustrations. Instead of telling you what they are, why don’t you guess what the cards are called and what they do? By the way, I make no guarantees that you can actually guess what they are called, or even what they do! I will reveal all though.